[BKARTS] Gold Finishing Tools

Please excuse any cross-postings.

We just placed 15 antique/second-hand rolls and fillets for gold
finishing up for sale on our web site. They can be viewed at:

http://www.lehmannbindery.com/FT37-51.html

These are hand engraved tools, allowing much finer detail than machine
made ones.  The pictures on several do not capture the full detail – a
problem we are still trying to solve!

If you are interested in purchasing or have any questions, give us a
call at (760) 758-4142. We accept Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.

Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery
San Diego, California