[BKARTS] Seattle visit

Hi Everyone. I will be leaving for a week in the Seattle/Tacoma area on
Thursday this week. Taking some books and slides with me in hopes of making a few
contacts, but mostly this is a long-awaited vacation (first in 15 years). Plan
to eat fish, look at art, hang out with my friend Sue and do some
sight-seeing. Can't remember the last name of Sandra... at the U of W Library Special
Collections, but I met her years ago at Minnesota Center for Book Arts.
Suggestions on who and what to see are welcome. Thanks, Barbara Harman