Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 18 Apr 2004 to 19 Apr 2004 (#2004-106)

I would try something like the paper architects used to use for tracing
plans before CAS programs ruled the world.

Adrienne

Can anyone tell me what kind of transparency sheet is used in medical texts,
for example, when making see- through overlays.I want to print letterpress
onto the transparencies.  I have used several different materials but have
found
that the ink just lays on top of the clear plastic or whatever it is and is
easily scratched off. It cannot sink in and consequently sits like a scab,
ready
to be picked, very fragile and fugitive.  Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.
Caryl Seidenberg
The Vixen Press