[BKARTS] AOB, Yale closed April 22-24

AOB will be closed on Thursday, April 22 and Friday April 23 for
repairs.  We must also cancel our planned Saturday hours on April 24.  We
apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you,
Jae

Jae Jennifer Rossman
Special Collections Librarian, Arts Library
Yale University Library
PO Box 208240
New Haven CT  06520-8240 USA
(203) 432-1712