Re: [BKARTS] AbraCadaBrA

AbraCadaBra has ceased publication. Who wrote the article you want to
reproduce? Probably best to locate the author. I started AbraCadaBra with Jaime
Robles and Lucy Goodman. Gerald Lange was the editor for several years and reads
the list. Between the two of us we can probably help locate the author.

Susan King