[BKARTS] Art Deco Bookbindings : The Work of Pierre Legrain and Rose Adler - Catalog Available

Some of you mentioned this exhibition at the NYPL which runs through June
12. I wasn't and won't be able to visit, but recently received a copy of a
rather handsome checklist for the show. That also lists that a catalog is
available (NYPL seemed to know nothing about this when I called to order).
Was just able to order a copy at Amazon, but available elsewhere too.

The URL at Amazon is:
<http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1568984626/qid=1082643359/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-8297586-9759814?v=glance&s=books>.
Price

Art Deco Bookbindings: The Work of Pierre Legrain and Rose Adler
by Yves Peyre, H. George Fletcher
Hardcover: 120 pages ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.65 x 9.38 x 7.34
Publisher: Princeton Architectural Press; (March 2004)
ISBN: 1568984626

Lists for $35, available for $23.80...

Peter

Peter D. Verheyen