Re: [BKARTS] AbraCadaBrA

Dear Susan,

I also heard from Gerald Lange.  The article is by Suzanne Moore, and we
want it to accompany the article about her presentation on creativity and
paste papers in Alexandria, VA at the Guild of Book Workers Standards of
Excellence Seminar, October 2001.  (That was an odd time to be in the
Washington, D.C. area.)

As the founders of ACBA, I now realize that we should ask your permission
also, and I hope that it will be forthcoming.  Suzanne is all for it; we
just had to locate somebody to ask.  Everybody likes to be reminded of the
fine work done in our field, and we are happy to spread the word.

Gerald thought it would be okay to reprint it, and we assured him that we
will credit you all thusly:  "Reprinted, with permission, from the Alliance
for Contemporary Book Arts journal, AbraCadBrA, Spring 1995 issue.  ACBA has
merged with the Fine Press Book Association and AbraCadaBrA has been
discontinued."  Does this sound all right with you?  Please make any
suggestions or improvements.  We will be happy to oblige.

I am glad to know all about the work you did.  I have a fair idea of just
how hard it is to produce good work!

Many thanks for getting in touch.

Signa Houghteling, Editor
Guild of Book Workers Journal