[BKARTS] new member

Hello! I joined this listserv a day or two ago.

For info about me, please consider visiting my web-page at
http://www.global2000.net/handwritingrepair

Some of you folks, by the way, might do very well in the World
Handwriting Contest that the above page links to.

;-)

Yours for better letters, Kate Gladstone - Handwriting Repair kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.global2000.net/handwritingrepair 325 South Manning Boulevard Albany, New York 12208-1731 USA telephone 518/482-6763 AND REMEMBER ... you can order books through my site! (Amazon.com link - I get a 5% - 15% commission on each book sold)