Re: [BKARTS] new member: WACK JOB

On Apr 22, 2004, at 3:26 PM, Peter Pehrson wrote:

WACK JOB.

Thank you, Mr. Pehrson, for your gracious, considerate, and well-thought-out welcome to a new member. May I assume that this exemplifies the usual standard of discourse here on Book_Arts-L ?

Yours for better letters,
Kate Gladstone - Handwriting Repair
kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.global2000.net/handwritingrepair
325 South Manning Boulevard
Albany, New York 12208-1731 USA
telephone 518/482-6763
      AND REMEMBER ...
you can order books through my site!
(Amazon.com link -
I get a 5% - 15% commission on each book sold)