Re: [BKARTS] new member

Don, Paul, and all - if Mr. Pehrson does not apologize, should I let
him scare me off this listserv? Or does he get off scot-free for saying
such things on BOOK_ARTS-L any time he wants to? (I need to know how
those here have dealt with any past such behavior on his part.)

Yours for better letters, Kate Gladstone - Handwriting Repair kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.global2000.net/handwritingrepair 325 South Manning Boulevard Albany, New York 12208-1731 USA telephone 518/482-6763 AND REMEMBER ... you can order books through my site! (Amazon.com link - I get a 5% - 15% commission on each book sold)