Re: [BKARTS] Ruth and Marvin Sackner Archive of Concrete and Visual Poetry

Hi,

I believe it is a private collection and that they loan out pieces at times. You may check w/the Miami Art Museum. I went to a visual poetics exhibit there a few months back and there were a number of piece from the Sackner collection included.