[BKARTS] Iowan wants to know WHERE papermakers are

So where is this papermaking org? I finally went into their site, out of curiosity. I went into their History area... a long description of their organization, and still, not a peep about WHERE they are. Is it a nebulous internet group, with no real place? Is it on a floating boat in international waters? Finally, at the bottom of the site, I saw the address:  Washington DC..  PLEASE, people... put your location in the subject line. This just drives me nuts. I wasted ten minutes already.  I am off. JOhn Deason