Re: [BKARTS] Ruth and Marvin Sackner Archive of Concrete and Visual Poetry

I've seen no response to your inquiry so far, so I'll take a stab at it.
Through the Yahoo People Search I found the following email address
listed for Marvin Sackner in Miami Beach (Ruth and Marvin Sackner are the
people you're looking for): artchive@xxxxxxxx With an email address like
that, it must be the right one!

If this doesn't pan out, contact me again and I'll give you the name of a
person who would definitely have the info. you need.

Lavinia