Re: [BKARTS] 10th Anniversary of Book_Arts-L

Dear Peter,
I am sure I speak for many people when I say how invaluable this site has
been both personally and educationally. It provides important information that we
as a community can share and keep up with the field, and I for one have
benefited greatly for it. Whenever I teach I pass on the address as a wonderful
resource for both book arts and conservation.
Thank you for your wonderful work and perseverance. Congratulations!
Best regards,
Maria
Memory Press