[BKARTS] Tenth anniversary

Dear Peter and the many sharing minds on this list,

It is hard for me to believe that I have joined in reading this list for
four of your ten years. It is a wealth of technical information as well
as occasional insightful commentary. This is being sent to the list as
my thanks to all who take the time to comment. A valuable resource, I
hope it continues for another ten years. Bravo!

A.