[BKARTS] Scharf-Fix 2000 for Sale

I have a new  -- never used Scharf-Fix 2000 for sale
$250.00 and a micrometer for measuring pared leather thickness.
I also have several other bookbinding tools available. Backing hammer, band
nippers, etc.

If interested, please contact me via email at:

tina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

or call 802.660.3422.

Thanks.