[BKARTS] Minnesota Book Artists

Hello! My name is Janelle Bane, I've been
lurking/information gathering on the list for awhile
now. I am a senior at Macalester College in St. Paul,
a beginner papermaker/aspiring book artist interning
at the MCBA, and currently working on a project about
the Book Arts community in the Twin Cities.

I would very much love to hear what anyone has to say
about their work and experiences as a book artist in
Minnesota, past and present. A few questions to guide
but in no way limit your response:

How would you describe the book arts "scene" in the
Twin Cities?
In what ways do individual artists and their work
contribute to a greater sense of community? What are
your own personal contributions?
Has the book arts in Minnesota changed over the years,
and if so, why and how?

I thank you very much in advance, and welcome whatever
anyone has to say about this topic. Feel free to email
me directly, as well: headlinegirl@xxxxxxxxx

Cheers,
Janelle Bane