Re: [BKARTS] Tenth anniversary

Dear Everyone,

Two of the greatest experiences of my entire life came to me from
this list: the two times that I went to Montefiascone, Italy, to
learn historical binding techniques with the good folks at IAP, which
I would never have known about without BKARTS. Quite literally
changed my life. I have learned a tremendous amount here -- thank
you, Peter, and everyone!

Meg Miller