[BKARTS] newbie

Hi all,
I have an interest in letterpress and book arts. I know
a few people on the list and Tony recommended I get on.

I recently started working for a handmade paper
company that imports paper. We have
a lot in stock and no minimum order. In a few months a shipment
of 24 new handmade papers from India will be added to our
inventory.

To set up a wholesale account follow the directions on the web
site. You'll be emailed the username & password and be able to
see pricing after supplying the necessary information.

Retail: www.myinvitationstation.com
Wholesale: www.natureshandmadepaper.com

Thanks!
Janet Meiners