[BKARTS] Lurker Lois

Hi Lois,
I also am a relative newcomer to the book arts. As an artist I am
comfortable creating in several media. However, I found that the technical
aspects of creating books in various formats was a challenge that required
learning by doing from a master. There were so many little things that could
go wrong (and did) that I was pleased that I had made a decision to take an
introductory class. It covered one page books, pamphlets, accordion folds,
concertina bindings, Japanese side binding and long stitch sewn bindings.
I've since learned Coptic stitch  binding, and again was glad that I took a
workshop. I learned from my own mistakes as well as others'.
Good luck!
Carmela R.