[BKARTS] Visiting LA area

Hello List,

I have only been on the list for less than a year and appreciate the
interesting and educational aspects; thank you Peter for providing and
maintaining this list.

I will be visiting the LA area next week and wondered if anyone can give me
guidance for a book arts centered visit. Please let me know which galleries,
museums, schools, etc. might be the best places to see the local scene for
book arts.

Thank you for any help with this.
Susan Leeb