Re: [BKARTS] Book & Magazine Care

Mark,

The temperature should be more moderate. But, If the books are carefully
packaged they can withstand the extremes. As for air circulation, that can be
answered both yes and no; depending on other factors. If you have additional
questions that you feel I can answer, e-mail me off-list.

Regards
Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/