Re: [BKARTS] Setup a BB studio

I'd add:
- sewing frame
- plough/plow (for cutting the edges of pages when desired)
- cutting and laying press
- backing boards
- finishing press
- finishing stove
plus a solid assortment of gold finishing tools, which can use up any grant
of any size...

And now I'm jealous - my bindery is my guest room.  Where can I get a grant?

Abi
www.bookweb.sunpig.com