Re: [BKARTS] Setup a BB studio and grants

Check w/your state's cultural affairs division. For example, Florida's got some info on individual artists' grants here: http://www.florida-arts.org/grants/forindividuals.htm
Most states have something like this. Unfortunately, for some reason, I can't apply for this grant because I'm in school...story of my life.

~ Tammy