Re: [BKARTS] Flat pages for binding classes

> book. These will be laser-printed, 2-up on 8.5x11 sheets (both sides, of
> course), and I'm willing to use the handsome papers that are available
> as resume papers if people would like them.  I'll probably buy a ream of
> something nice but basic, like a white laid paper; I have small amounts

The only concern I can see is that these books would be cross-grained (with
the grain perpendicular to, rather than parallel to, the spine).  Certainly
for beginning bookbinders, this would limit their usefulness to non-adhesive
binding.  Not that that's a showstopper, but it's something to consider.

Abi
www.bookweb.sunpig.com