Re: [BKARTS] Keith Smith books

Hello,

I am posting this message on behalf of Keith Smith. His website is currently
under construction, as he had to switch website hosting. As a consequence,
he does not receive all his email. If you send him an email regarding a book
order and do not hear back from him, then call at 585-482-2496 or fax him at
585-482-2496.

Thanks,

Elizabeth