Re: [BKARTS] Michael Chrisman's email address:

Michael does not have a telephone line at his home at this time, and does not
have email capabilities as a result. His mother's address in Ohio is the
contact he's been giving, unfortunately, I do not have her information. He has
contacted me on several occasions -- if you want to leave a message with me, I
will try to (remember to) pass it on when he calls me again.

Bruce Graham

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004