[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for July

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

Here's your monthly reminder to turn your calendar page (for folks like
A.G.) and to visit our website for the newest posting to the Convivio Book
of Days: the July page, which was posted late last night. Here in Lake
Worth, we're very much used to summer's presence by now, and what's left of
the mango harvest is in one crisper drawer in the fridge.

For us, this particular July marks a milestone: ten years of making books,
and we thank all of you who have supported us all this time. For those of
you who are following along on our monthly book of days adventure, here's
your starting point:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, click on "About Us" and then find the link for "Book of Days:
July" in the usual book of days place, right above the link for the
Convivio Book of Days Archive. Oh, by the way: someone by the name of
Allison, who is probably a member of one or both of these lists, did a
little research early last month into books of days and posted the
information on her web blog. I found it fascinating. Here's a link to the
particular page of her blog if you'd like to learn more, too:

http://stars.indeliblestudios.com/archives/2004/06/book_of_days.html

Good July to you, and thank you kindly,
John, for

John Cutrone & Seth Thompson
Convivio Bookworks
Letterpress Limited Editions from Lake Worth, Florida
http://www.conviviobookworks.com

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004