[BKARTS] The Blue Barnhouse Balyhoo- Asheville, NC, July 8-10

Hi folks,

Blue Barnhouse is having a three day reading/music event in order to familiarize the Asheville area with our bookbinding and letterpress work. All of you fine book artists in the area are encouraged to attend, especially next Saturday evening when we will be having an open studio. More info below:

The Blue Barnhouse Ballyhoo
Three nights of readings, music, and art hosted by Blue Barnhouse, a bindery, letterpress, & publishing studio new to the Asheville area.

Thursday July 8, 7pm, Malaprops, Featuring readings by Mukta Sambrani & John Davis, Music by The Flying Rabbit Ensemble & Jack Herranan. Free.

Friday July 9, 9pm, Akumi @ 28 Wall St, Featuring Readings by Garth Hallberg & Buzz Poole, Music by The Wheel on My Back. Free.

 Saturday July 10, 7pm, The Blue Barnhouse Bindery and Letterpress Studio. 138 Brevard Rd (W. Asheville) Parking across the street at PJ’s & Francine Delaney Charter School. Featuring Readings by Sean Mclain Brown & Brandon Mise, Music by Ménage. Studio Tour, Home Brews, Free Food & Letterpressed Goods, & more. Free.

For more info: 225-3991 www.bluebarnhouse.org www.emliterary.org
Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004