Re: [BKARTS] ISBN

Judy,

$24 per number doesn't seem so bad. I would certainly expect to recoup
such an amount on a publication that justified an isbn number. $8 per
number for 100 numbers seems more than reasonable. A mere drop in the
bucket if I was planning 100 editions.

Just one binders perspective.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind