[BKARTS] Bookbinding classes

I would like to announce once again that I am offering classes in bookbinding skills, to be taught on weekends.  I have a degree in library and archives conservation, and 20 years of very diverse bookbinding experience.  I'm strong in structural problem solving, and in clear communication to students at the work bench.

Topics are:

Album structures and mountings
Book sewings
Book boxes
American 3-strap ledger
Cloth case binding
Book Repair
Book Restoration

You can start classes immediately.  Classes take place at the Bridgeport National Bindery facilities in Agawam, MA, or I can travel to your shop if it's in Western MA or Northwestern CT.

(413) 572-1011, hortonedge@xxxxxxx   or just answer this e-mail.

Richard W. Horton
3 Shepard St.,
Westfield, MA 01085