Re: [BKARTS] folding heavy paper

Barbara,

I guess people's experiences are often different. I've never had a problem
with Stonehenge, and Arches cover black has been fine, with the exception of
it's wanting to fold somewhat crooked even with the grain. unless it was scored.
It didn't present any other problems indicative of folding against the grain.
It was as if the grain ran slightly on the diagonal.

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung