From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
LTanaka
Sent: Friday, July 02, 2004 2:10 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 30 Jun 2004 to 1 Jul 2004 (#2004-177)

I would like to bind 27 pages of watercolour paintings as well I would =
like
to make a limited edition of giclee prints bound into a book.. Upon
searching the net I came up with the name of Tim Ely and his Drum Leaf: =
The
Perfect Binding. I am unable to travel to take a course in this =
technique. I
searched the archives to see if any information is available about this
technique using the key words "drum leaf".=20
My question is - is this the best way to bind this heavy paper and does
anyone know of a book about the subject that I could buy? Or if Tim Ely =
is
around on the list - could I somehow get notes on this techique?

Thank you for any help I can get on this subject.=20

Linda Tanaka
Lethbridge, Alberta
Canada

                                   =20