Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 1 Jul 2004 to 2 Jul 2004 (#2004-178)

Alice - Both Fabriano and Roma have a beautiful laid surface and fold well.
Don't know how watercolor would look on them, but if the laid line doesn't
present problems for you I'd at least give it a try. I've used both for monotypes
and books. Barbara

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004