[BKARTS] Help! Bought a Victorian Copy Press

Hi all.   Item number: 2251751850
<http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/x.gif>      on www.ebay.CO.UK - I
just bought this Victorian Copy Press thinking I could
use it as a book press for small books (artist books).  It's not quite
what I expected.  How can I see how these
old things used to be used???

THANKS!

Patty
Surrey