[BKARTS] cover material for box

Hello.  I'm looking for a very sturdy, durable and smooth cover material
for a that will hold a handmade book.  If anyone is familiar with the
black portfolio presentation boxes available through Light Impressions,
that is similar to what I'm looking for.  They refer to it as
"library-quality fabric."  It's got a sheen to it that I haven't seen on
the book cloth available locally.  It's as if there's a special coating on
it, and it definitely seems more durable.  I expect the box to get a lot
of handling, so a tough covering would be preferable.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Kris

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004