From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Eric
Wilcox
Sent: Thursday, July 08, 2004 9:12 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Xerox / Laser Prrinting Question

I'm working with a client on a binding a group of books that will be either
laser printed or printed through a digital copier (due to a very small
printing budget).  Its not crucial that every part of these books be 100%
archival, but I still wonder how laser printed paper and/or paper printed on
a copier holds up over time.  Are there any treatments that can extend the
life of these kinds of things?

eric wilcox

MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page ? FREE

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004