Re: [BKARTS] Xerox / Laser Prrinting Question

Before I give you any answer to your question I need to
ask the model of the Xerox printer you are using. This
primarily affescts the permanance of a perfect or adhesive
binding, as thye toner of earlier machines and all HP
and Lexmark repels the adhesives and causes birds eye.

IF you are going to use gutter bleeds AND adhesive binding
you need to use one of these Xerox printers:

Monochrome A4: 3450, 4500 A3: 5400 N-4225

Colour: A4: 6100, 6200, A3: 7300, 7500, 7700, 7500

MaiKätzchen

--- Eric Wilcox <magicfishpress@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm working with a client on a binding a group of books
> that will be either laser printed or printed through a
> digital copier (due to a very small printing budget).
> Its not crucial that every part of these books be 100%
> archival, but I still wonder how laser printed paper
> and/or paper printed on a copier holds up over time.
> Are there any treatments that can extend the life of
> these kinds of things?
>
> eric wilcox

=====
Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?