Re: [BKARTS] Xerox / Laser Printing Question

While I do not discount the importance of an acid-free paper for use in
books, much less the use of an "acid-free" 100% rag content paper, I
would like to suggest that an equally important factor is the type of
bond that is achieved during laser printing.
It is my understanding that the heat of fusion must be complete. A
simple test that has been suggested is to try to lift the toner from
the paper with a piece of tape, or another method might be to try to
erase the toner. Even so, I do wonder how long the image will last ----
 and only time will tell.
Bill Minter

4364 Woodbury Pike