Tektronix
780.
Dot

On 7/9/04 12:00 AM, "Automatic digest processor" <LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Date:    Thu, 8 Jul 2004 15:55:23 -0700
From:    Silver MayKitten <maykitten1@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Xerox / Laser Prrinting Question

Before I give you any answer to your question I need to
ask the model of the Xerox printer you are using. This
primarily affescts the permanance of a perfect or adhesive
binding, as thye toner of earlier machines and all HP
and Lexmark repels the adhesives and causes birds eye.

IF you are going to use gutter bleeds AND adhesive binding
you need to use one of these Xerox printers:

Monochrome A4: 3450, 4500 A3: 5400 N-4225

Colour: A4: 6100, 6200, A3: 7300, 7500, 7700, 7500

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004