[BKARTS] worth knowing about: new pencil-sharpener puts an Italic-pen edge on your pencil

From an American calligraphy-and-Italic-supplies shop
("John Neal, Bookseller" at http://www.johnnealbooks.com ) comes the
following:

"S410 Flat Point Pencil Sharpener.This new sharpener creates a chisel
point on all types of pencils: flat sketching, oval pencils,
carpenters' pencils, and woodless cores. Sharpener comes with a flat
pencil."

You'll find this pocket-sized sharpener in the "Miscellaneous" section
of John Neal's online catalog, at the site given above. I use mine
fairly frequently.

Yours for better letters, Kate Gladstone - Handwriting Repair kate@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://www.global2000.net/handwritingrepair 325 South Manning Boulevard Albany, New York 12208-1731 USA telephone 518/482-6763 AND REMEMBER ... you can order books through my site! (Amazon.com link - I get a 5% - 15% commission on each book sold)

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004