Re: [BKARTS] Homeless vs. Clueless

[Chuckle]. A close friend of mine did her training a while back in a psychiatric unit. On her first day she went to the supervising doctor and asked how she was supposed to approach the patients. The doctor gave a big smile and said: "knock on the door and say, may I come in?"

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language