[BKARTS] Kennett Book Cloth

We are about to embark on making 12" by 12" memoir style albums and are
looking to use Kennett Book Cloth - largely for the look and the color range
which is available. We wondered if anyone had experience using Kennett and
what your opinion is on its durability, performance and quality,
particularly with respect to scuffing and abrasion? We also wondered if
anyone had any suggestions for the most effective way to blind stamp onto
Kennett and what tips you'd have as a result of your experience? Any
thoughts greatly appreciated.
Anne Elder Knight
Indigo Lane Ltd.
Auckland, New Zealand