p.

From: Roberta Pilette <roberta.pilette@xxxxxxxx>

Hi,
I'm looking for somewhere that I can borrow/rent videos on hand
papermaking both Western paper and Japanese paper. In addition if there
was one on machine made western paper that would be great. I've checked
GBW list of videos and Solinets list of videos. I know about the Barrett
videos which would be great but I'm not prepared to buy them at this
time. Any other sources I should try?

Thanks
Bobbie Pilette <roberta.pilette@xxxxxxxx>

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung