[BKARTS] Simulated leather book covers

I am searching for information about faux leather material used for commercial book covers.  The look I am trying to approach is that of the Paperblanks old leather journals.  I have told that Paperblanks uses a paper for their soft, leathery covers.  Can anyone enlighten me on where I might find such paper?  Thanks.

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004