[BKARTS] Black Book Cloth

Hi All,

I am using a black color book cloth that is not your ordinary book
cloth and I'm not sure what it is. It's a nice cotton, very soft with a
fine weave. This black cloth scuffs easily and attracts every dust
particle in my studio.  Ed suggested "a light coat of Krylon satin
finish acrylic spray" for the recent  Kennett book cloth question, but
I'm not sure if this is what I'm looking for since it is probably full
of acid. Any other ideas for cutting down on scuffing and dust?

Thanks,

Laura

************ Laura Russell Bellingham, WA www.laurarussell.net

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung