[BKARTS] Replies: [BKARTS] such as, Black Book Cloth

On Jul 14, 2004, at 7:45 AM, Ed Stansell wrote:

You are right about the small fibers being raised on natural finish
bookcloth. I generally pass my hand over the sprayed area to flatten
the nap.

******************************
Ed,
I was going to reply directly, but I do not have your direct address:

I/We appreciate your words of wisdom and experience, however, there are
times when I do not know what question you are replying to. Could you
please include an abbreviated copy of the original message?
Thanks,
Bill

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695