[BKARTS] Bookways for sale

Greetings, List members,

I have seven issues of Bookways for sale for a total of $21 plus
shipping. This was a beautiful letterpress printed quarterly published by
Thomas Taylor in the early 1990s. Issues are between 52p. and 76 p. each.
I have issues 1-6 and 8. Don't know what happened to #7. They're chock
full of feature articles on fine press books, interviews, book reviews,
illustrations and exhibit news.

Anyone interested?

Lavinia

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung