Re: [BKARTS] Replies: [BKARTS] such as, Black Book Cloth

Bill,

 I thought would recognize the context and know from that that I was
addressing your statement of the small fibers of bookcloth being raised by acrylic
spray that I suggested using on Kennett.

My email address is craftbook@xxxxxxx or info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards,

Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/