[BKARTS] Storing Books

I make limited edition artist books and am looking for ideas on how you all
store books that are waiting in inventory. After I complete an edition, the
books might sit in my studio for a couple of years until they sell. What is
the best way to store them?

Currently I have them in plastic Rubbermaid boxes with lids, but they still
seems to get a bit dusty. A friend of mine wraps each of her books in paper
before storing. I've hear of someone using those "cello" envelopes, but they
seem expensive and I'm not sure if they are acid fee?

Any other ideas for ways to keep them clean, scuff-free and organized?

Thanks!

Kevin

Get tips for maintaining your PC, notebook accessories and reviews in
Technology 101. http://special.msn.com/tech/technology101.armx

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004